SITERWELL smoke alarm is operated by 9V battery (6LR61 or 6F22), battery life 1 year minimum. With the photoelectric technology, it is more sensitive to detecting slow smolder fires which general thick, black smoke, little heat and may smolder for hours before bursting into flames. The smoke alarm do not contain the radioactive material which is harmless to environment. The smoke alarm should be installed in every room (except the bathroom), and every other area of the home, making sure the people in the home will be able to hear and respond to the alarm sound.
SITERWELL Smoke AlarmDownload PDF
Install a smoke alarm on the ceiling or wall inside each bedroom and in the hallway outside each separate sleeping area. If a bedroom area hallway is more than 30 feet long, install a smoke alarm alarm at each end. If there is a basement install a smoke alarm on the basement ceiling at the bottom of the stairwell.
- DC 9V battery operated
- Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
- Loud > 85dB (A) alarm signal @ 3M
- Flash alarm indicator (red LED)
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Low battery signal
- Safety clip feature, not allow mounting without battery installed
- Ceiling mounting
- Easy to install with mounting bracket
- Model GS 506